gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] gmp 4.2 support

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] gmp 4.2 support
Date: 10 May 2006 17:32:21 -0400

Greetings!  First, my apologies for falling behind on correspondence.
Second, a second apology to posters to gcl-devel -- it appears the
list has excluded me due to some mailer failure at my isp.  In the
meantime, I encourage posters to gcl-devel to cc me directly if
desired.   Lastly, just checked in gmp 4.2 support to cvs head.
You can only see this at present however if you link against gmp
externally -- I believe at ut the library is not present and so gcl
builds its own older copy from the gcl source.

More later...

Take care,