gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: pltd.h problem ?

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: pltd.h problem ?
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 21:17:30 +1000

Hi Camm.

> Greetings, and thanks!  Should be fixed now.  Mike, what was the
> NO_main_HERE_PLEASE in plttest.c about, now reverted?

A mistake I'm sorry.

I'm putting in the groundwork for a configure option to build a Windows
subsystem GCL (rather than the console subsystem GCL we have always known
and loved) - a first step to optionally building Windows applications which
operate solely through the Windows event system (and typically, a GUI)
rather than a console.

This is how typical Windows applications usually work.

To do this,  the usual C main entry point must be replaced by a WinMain
entry point.

Somehow I convinced myself that the main in plttest was interfering at link
time, which apparently it isn't hence the erroneous commit in plt_test.c.

Cheers

Mike Thomas