gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: characters ?

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: characters ?
Date: 25 Mar 2006 23:33:19 -0500

Greetings,and thanks for the help here!

(char-code (read-from-string (with-output-to-string (s) (prin1   (code-char 28)
s))))

Error in READ-FROM-STRING [or a callee]: Unexpected end of file on
#<string-input stream  from "#\^\">.

Paul's random tester cannot compile gazonk files using this character,
as they must be printed and read first :-).

Take care,