gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: Nqthm times worsening under 2.7.0?

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: Nqthm times worsening under 2.7.0?
Date: 25 Feb 2006 12:31:30 -0500

Greetings!  It is entirely possible that the recent type propagation
changes  has temporarily introduced a performance anomaly.  As always,
pinning this down to a specific function is most helpful and will be
addressed quickly, time permitting.

There is still some compiler type work ahead, so 2.7.0 is still
somewhat in a state of flux.  I'll describe the goals if anyone is
interested.

Take care,