gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: [Maxima] cacheing compiled integrand in quadpack functio

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Maxima] cacheing compiled integrand in quadpack functions
Date: 14 Jan 2006 09:48:50 -0500

Greetings!

We had a compiler speed discussion some time ago, and the input then
was that people wanted fast executables even if at the expense of some
compile time.  That said, there are some obvious things we could do if
there is interest, such as leaving a gcc process open and speaking to
it via a pipe, etc.  I won't be able to look into this for a month,
but ideas/suggestions are always most welcome.

Take care,