gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Maxima] describe & newline problems, was: proposed

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Maxima] describe & newline problems, was: proposed release schedule for maxima 5.9.3
Date: 18 Dec 2005 13:53:16 -0500

Greetings!  Mike, does this ring a bell, or do you have any time to
look into this?  Vadim, would you have a moment to go over the diffs
between 2.6.7 and 2.6.8pre and suggest what may be causing this?

I cannot find the error message in the GCL source -- I take it this
means one of our socket calls is returning this from the mingw libc?

Take care,