gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: Redhat woes

From: Steven H. Rogers
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: Redhat woes
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 20:42:02 -0700

I no longer get a make failure with an explicit message, but the gcl 2.7.0 binary didn't overwrite the 2.6.7 binary in /usr/local/bin so I manually copied it and it seems to work fine.

Regards,
Steve

Camm Maguire wrote:
Greetings!
Am still testing here, but I think this is resolved now if you would
like to try again.  Thanks for the report!

Take care,

Steven H. Rogers, Ph.D., address@hidden
Weblog: http://shrogers.com/weblog
"He who refuses to do arithmetic is doomed to talk nonsense."
-- John McCarthy