gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: typo?

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: typo?
Date: 07 Nov 2005 15:46:45 -0500

Greetings!

Great work Gene!  More detailed reply to come -- will probably try to
call you on the phone soon.  In any case, just a quick heads up that I
modified the makefile changes slightly.  We use bin/gcl to refer to
both traditional and ansi flavors, so we need another make variable to
toggle the script name -- I've put in BINSCPT for now.

Am checking out your wonderful stuff and will reply more fully when I
am suitably educated :-).

Finally, there is the following subconfigure error in pargcl:

configure: error: Couldn't find gcl command
    Use ./configure --with-gcl= to specify location of gcl command

We don't have a working gcl at this point, is that a problem?

To Bob, make should work again now.

Take care,