gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] trying to make LISA working with GCL

From: Jacques Mequin
Subject: [Gcl-devel] trying to make LISA working with GCL
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 18:55:09 +0200

First, I am using your pre-built  windows XP
"gcl_2.6.6.mingw32_ansi_japi_20050210.exe" release
since I want to avoid the pain to recompile the whole GCL

So, I am trying to experiment the LISA "inference engine" from the JULY 05
SourceForge package

As usual, I do have to perform various editing since those kind of package are
targetted only for
CMU/Allegro/... flavors of Common Lisp

I have not yet succedeed to make the stuff working, but I can already report
various compatibility
problems:

    -  the lack of  *LOAD-TRUENAME*

    -  (defgeneric .... (:method ....