gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: readtable-case is in, but cvs head temporarily broken

From: Paul F. Dietz
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: readtable-case is in, but cvs head temporarily broken
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 07:44:35 -0500

I don't know if this was the problem you were talking about,
but this took over an hour to build on my machine (Athlon XP+ 1800),
and then ended with a READ error in gcl_pcl_impl_low.lisp.

That time is a large slowdown from even the previous build
time (25 minutes on the same machine).

        Paul

Camm Maguire wrote:
Greetings!  There appears to be a small problem with the commit I
n\made last night.  Just a heads up, will try to fix it today.

From the changelog:

  * enhanced reader-error support, readtable-case support, proper-list
    type support, list function ansi fixes, hasfillp slot for arrays and
    vectors, character traits, setf gethash interpreter fix, make-hash-
    table ansi fixes, simple-vector-p ansi fix, print-symbol fixes, set-
    syntax-from-char fixes, rework loose package syntax, prohibit loose
    right paren in reader

Take care,