gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: list

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: list
Date: 06 Oct 2005 13:03:25 -0400

Greetings, and thank you for this.  I take it you've got some clever
spec parsig tool -- great!

In any case, this appears to confirm my suspicions -- only tailp ldiff
butlast, nbutlast and list-length need gracefully handle improper
lists.  I'm working on a dotnil removal commit now.  I'm going to
leave in the code in commented form as grist for future historical
amusement :-).

Take care,