gcl-devel

Re: FW: [Gcl-devel] Version_2_7_0t4 - PS

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: FW: [Gcl-devel] Version_2_7_0t4 - PS
Date: 01 Oct 2005 14:12:44 -0400

Greetings!

Dear Mike Thomas, please accept my most heartfelt apologies for taking
so long to get around to this.

Preliminary drawings are at:

http://people.debian.org/~camm/gcl.eps
http://people.debian.org/~camm/gcl.jpg
http://people.debian.org/~camm/gcl.fig

I'm sure they can be improved upon.  And I like the idea of putting a
copy with the source when done.

Comments/feedback most appreciated.

Take care,