gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Problems with TYPEP

From: Paul F. Dietz
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Problems with TYPEP
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 21:32:37 -0500

Camm Maguire wrote:
Thanks!  I didn't look carefully at typep, (or anything else other
than subtypep really), so if you see anything else please let me know.

I've checked in fixes to those problems, and also
made TYPEP work on type designators that are class objects.
This last change fixed nearly 200 ansi-test failures.
I don't know if I did it in the best way, however.

        Paul