gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: case insensitivity issue for package names

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: case insensitivity issue for package names
Date: 09 Aug 2005 01:45:28 -0400

Greetings, and thank you so much for this proposed fix!

It has been on our ansi todo list for some time to implement readtable
case.  If this issue is truly orthogonal to the one below, I think
your suggestion is fine -- otherwise perhaps it should be part of a
more systematic case sensitization?  These comments are from someone
who has not studied the issue yet at all :-).

Take care,