gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: :print-object ansi compliance bug

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: :print-object ansi compliance bug
Date: 08 Jul 2005 19:06:37 -0400

Greetings!  I take it then this is is working for you -- great!

There is an issue, at least for me, compiling acl2 with the profiling
image -- the function name gets corrupted in TMP1.h -- havent' traced
this yet.  Am having troubles with :enable-eval T not allowing top
level evals in breaks.

BTW, do you have an opinion for the most useful two C types which GCL
would be allow to pass unboxed between compiled files in different
source files?  Must not contain any pointers.  float and double come
to mind, but I was considering complex double and making use of libm
complex math routines.

Take care,