gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] GNU make bug

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] GNU make bug
Date: 15 Jun 2005 13:00:50 -0400

Greetings, and thanks Vadim!  This is now committed.

You asked earlier about a 2.7.0 roadmap.  I'll try to put together a
comprehensive list soon, but obviously the top is ansi compliance.
I'm wondering if I can solicit you help in proposing some patches to
close some of our ansi test suite failures.  If so, do you have an
area with which you feel most comfortable?  I'd really appreciate
someone concentrating on the formatter/printer if possible.  The idea
of course is to preserve the spirit of the code in place.

Take care,