gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: gclcvs-2.7.0 bugs about macro-function and symbol-ma

From: Paul F. Dietz
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: gclcvs-2.7.0 bugs about macro-function and symbol-macrolet
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 23:59:43 -0500

Camm Maguire wrote:

Thank you so much for your report!  As you know, ansi is still a work
in progress for gcl.  It would be most helpful if you could double
check that the specific errors you see are covered in the existing
failures reported in Paul's ansi test suite.  They are sure to get
fixed if there.  If not, consider asking Paul to add such a test.  If
this does not work, it would be most helpful if you could register
these as bugs on the website so they do not get lost -- if this is
difficult, I'll be happy to do so in your behalf.

There were many tests involving MACRO-FUNCTION, but no tests
aimed specifically at testing that function.  I've added some.

        Paul