gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: GCL profiling with ACL2

From: dshardin
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: GCL profiling with ACL2
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 15:02:38 -0600

Hi, Camm.  Thank you for your very detailed reply!

>    As for the path to cmpinclude.h, this should be handled for you
>    automatically, as the compiler appends -I si::*system-directory*
>    ../h to the gcc command line.  Perhaps you could investigate your
>    si::*system-directory* variable.

Thanks -- that was the problem.  SI::*SYSTEM-DIRECTORY* was getting set by the -dir command-line option to ACL2 to point to the ACL2 root directory, not to <GCL_ROOT_DIR>/unixport.  Always wondered what that -dir flag did...when it's buried in a shell script, one tends to forget about the existence of such things...

Best Regards,

David Hardin