gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] RE: [support #103873] When will the Windows ?.exe setup file

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: [Gcl-devel] RE: [support #103873] When will the Windows ?.exe setup file be available for 2.66?
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 08:55:34 +1000

Hi Lawrence/Jared.

On Friday I built a pair of Windows GCL 2.6.6 installers (CLtL1 and ANSI)
but for unknown reasons was unable to upload to the GNU upload site.  Their
help desk has yet to respond to my request for help.

As I have no idea when that problem will be sorted, I could privately FTP
those packages somewhere for you if you were to provide me with an
appropriate destination.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.