gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] SLIME?

From: Steven H. Rogers
Subject: [Gcl-devel] SLIME?
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 08:12:53 -0700

I'm playing around with various Lisps and appreciate GCL's apparent portability and efficiency. I've seen some posts about SLIME in gcl-devel and seems like a very nice development environment. Is anyone actively working on a SLIME interface for GCL?

Regards,
Steve

--
Steven H. Rogers, Ph.D., address@hidden