gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: a few questions about the status and direction of GC

From: mikel evins
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: a few questions about the status and direction of GCL
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 14:15:31 -0800

On Nov 16, 2004, at 2:03 PM, C Y wrote:

--- mikel evins <address@hidden> wrote:

The main goal, I believe, is to support really good
internationalization at the level of user interface, so I imagine
that it would be acceptable if the support was in the form of added
string types and functions to deal with them.

Just out of curosity, will your interface be graphical, or command
line?  If it is graphical, are you planning to use McCLIM?

Graphical. There are no present plans to use McCLIM. (It would probably be easier to implement CLIM in Skate than to implement Skate in CLIM).

--me