gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: [Maxima] GCL 2.6.5 is released

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Maxima] GCL 2.6.5 is released
Date: 27 Aug 2004 10:10:49 -0400

Greetings, and thank you for your valuable feedback!

Yes, we have deliberately removed this file in the latest release
while we try to resolve the uncertain copyright status of the presumed
original sources, a publicly available draft of the ANSI standard
known as dpANS.  We have written the ANSI technical committee on this
issue and are awaiting a reply.  In the meantime, you may be able to
find the file elsewhere and install it manually yourself.

Sorry for the inconvenience.  Perhaps you and other interested parties
might help secure the copyright clarifications we seek.

Take care,