gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] ANSI test fixes

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] ANSI test fixes
Date: 25 Aug 2004 13:13:27 -0400

Greetings!

Looking at this briefly, I don't think the recent changes are
related.  It does not appear that axiom really wants ash here in the
negative case.  GCL's ash (with one small exception just fixed)
concurs with the ash of the other ansi compliant lisps to my
understanding.

The recent changes primarily relate to float type promotion problems
certain functions were showing, plus the repair of a problem not in
2.6.5 that was recently introduced into 2.7.0 when accelerating ratio
operations.

Take care,