gcl-devel

Re: FW: [Gcl-devel] Floating-point performance of GCL? Bug?

From: Nicolas Neuss
Subject: Re: FW: [Gcl-devel] Floating-point performance of GCL? Bug?
Date: 27 Jul 2004 13:33:05 +0200

Nicolas Neuss <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks, that helped to get defsystem running somehow[1].  I have run now in
> the problem that my test suite needs HANDLER-BIND.  Will this be in 2.7.0?
> Maybe I really should wait with further porting efforts until that version
> is released.
>
> Thanks, Nicolas.

I replaced HANDLER-BIND for gcl.  Now it stops with the definition of
setter functions:

(defun (setf getbb) (...) ...)

; (DEFUN (SETF GETBB) ...) is being compiled.
;;; The function name (SETF GETBB) is not a symbol.
Error: Cannot expand the SETF form (GETA ALIST :TEST).
Fast links are on: do (si::use-fast-links nil) for debugging

OK.  I definitely will wait for the 2.7.0 release.  (What are the plans?
When will this be?)

Thanks again,

Nicolas.