gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Windows gcc 3.4.0 rdata custom relocation

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Windows gcc 3.4.0 rdata custom relocation
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 23:20:42 +1000

Hi Camm.

It turned out that the new linking code was not the cause of Maxima not working when I was testing. That was, rather, the result of a bug in some changes I made on 25 June.

The .rdata section linking code and bug fix are now checked in.

I also put an aref index check fix in the other day - indices less than zero now give an error as indices greater than the array size have always done.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.