gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] SGC debugging

From: Aurelien Chanudet
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] SGC debugging
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 08:59:37 +0200 (CEST)

The default for the signal raised when a segfault
occurs on MacOS X is nopass.

> If you are in an infinite loop, and if our earlier
> discussion was correct, the segfault signals ar
> being trapped.

They are.

> You should then (or prior) be able to set 'b
> memprotect_handler', 'c', and wind up in the
> handler.

I don't seem to be able to wind up in the handler.
When 'c'-ing, the program counter isn't increased. Gdb
seems to hang at the place the segfault occurred. (By
contrast, things work fine when the program isn't run
in gdb).

Yahoo! Messenger: dialoguez instantanément avec vos amis. Téléchargez
GRATUITEMENT sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com