gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] 2.6.2 benchmarks

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] 2.6.2 benchmarks
Date: 17 Jun 2004 19:51:20 -0400

Greetings!

I've incorporated this and the suggestion about putting this
declamation into each compiled file, and rerun.  It made a little
difference, but the broad conclusions appear to remain -- gcl is quite
competitive performance wise, at least on these tests.

You can see the latest run on the provisional 'work-in-progress'
release-notes page:

http://people.debian.org/~camm/GCL_2_6_2_tests.html

Any other comments appreciated, especially if you feel posting these
results would be unfair in some way, with disclaimers of course.  We
know in any case, like all benchmarks, results like these are
incomplete.

Take care,