gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: GCL info docs and ANSI CL spec

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: GCL info docs and ANSI CL spec
Date: 15 Jun 2004 12:03:45 -0400

Greetings!

Sam -- before one goes on and does something so intrusive as to bother
the family of the deceased, don't we have to ask ourselves what
exactly is the problem here?  The spec to my knowledge is public
domain, and one can reformat it and distribute it as one wishes, to my
admittedly non-expert understanding.

Take care,