gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] 2.6.2

From: Vadim V. Zhytnikov
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] 2.6.2
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 10:27:51 +0400

Camm Maguire writes:
Greetings!
OK please have a look at

http://people.debian.org/~camm/GCL_2_6_2_tests.html

and let me know what I've forgotten.  Issues of presentation aside,
green means pass, yellow means unimplemented feature, red means known
bug, and blank means untested.  We need to add notes in the relevant
boxes where items like specific gcc compiler versions needed or other
details are applicable.  I'm thinking a number with a footnote might
be best.  We also of course need some introductory text, and maybe
some representative timings.  In general, we'd like to make this page
highlight the achievements made in GCL development and hopefully
attract a degree of respect for and interest in the project.  We can
always use more man hours :-).

Just curious.  Is there any troubles with Maxima CVS on Solaris
or just lack of person willing to test it?

--
     Vadim V. Zhytnikov

     <address@hidden>