gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] C library support [ was Re: BLAS and GCL ]

From: Eric Merritt
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] C library support [ was Re: BLAS and GCL ]
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 11:19:10 -0700 (PDT)

--- Camm Maguire <address@hidden> wrote:

> 2) make a readtable which can parse the header file
> to read the
>    prototypes.  Paul do you know of such a parser
> already available?

  perhaps I am showing my ignorance here, but couldn't
you just make use of the gcc c front end to parse the
header files? At the vary least make use of the same
bison based C parser that gcc uses. I did a quick
search and there are very few references to C header
file parsers at all. Most of what exists to parse C
seams to be ansi c parsers of one flavor or another.