gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: Can't build ACL2 using GCL under Mac OS X 3.3

From: Aurelien Chanudet
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: Can't build ACL2 using GCL under Mac OS X 3.3
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 08:58:58 +0200 (CEST)

>    dyld: ./saved_gcl can't open library:
> /src/lib/libintl.2.dylib
>   (No such file or directory, errno = 2)
>   Trace/BPT trap

Hi John,

This means that my saved_gcl is linked against a
private version of libintl. You can work around this
by making sure that you have libintl in a place where
your dynamic linker (aka dyld) can find it. Such a
place is for instance /usr/local/lib (man dyld for
details) or /sw/lib (the Fink setup script makes sure
that /sw/lib is a place the dynamic linker knows
about).

However, now that you're making me think of it, I can
remember that libintl has to be installed (via Fink).
I can't be more specific now because I don't have my
PowerBook here, but I suspect that the problem you're
running on at the moment isn't a big issue. By looking
at the archive, you should be available to find mails
where Camm is advising about installing or updating
libintl. Isn't it so, Camm ?

Aurelien

Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grâce à Yahoo! Messenger !Téléchargez Yahoo!
Messenger sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com