gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: ACL2 2.8 Debian packages

From: Bill Pase
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: ACL2 2.8 Debian packages
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 13:00:51 -0400

Camm,

Ok here is the information for you to take a look at:

1)  The system is a p3-450 with 256mb ram,
2)  debian-gnu-linux-gcl-saved_acl2.gcl.logfile shows the version and 'room',
3)  make-certify.logfile-summary shows the make certify and 'time' results,

I took the details out of the certify, but I can send them if they might be
useful, and I kept the rest of the directory, so I can send whatever.

Let me know if there is anything else you need?

Regards,

Bill