gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: Building GCL 2.6.1 on FreeBSD 4.8

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: Building GCL 2.6.1 on FreeBSD 4.8
Date: 18 May 2004 15:05:54 -0400

Greetings!

1) I'd be happy to support a wiki effort in any way I can.
   Unfortunately, I know nothing about it, nor does savannah appear to
   have space.  My suggestion is for the knowledgeable and interested
   people to pick the location and software they desire, and I'll put
   pointers to it in the web pages.

2) gcl-users has been created -- thought I sent you a message about
   this, no?  In any case, please test and let me know if it is not
   working (i.e. it was broken, but is now fixed, so they tell me
   ...).

Take care,