gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: Building GCL 2.6.1 on FreeBSD 4.8

From: Chris Hall
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: Building GCL 2.6.1 on FreeBSD 4.8
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 14:31:04 -1000

Camm Maguire <address@hidden> writes:

> Greetings!  You need gmake on FreeBSD.  We should put together a build
> FAQ ....

Is there someplace we could start a GCL Wiki?  That way, we can collect
tips over time and roll them up into docs.  Might save traffic to this
list, as well. :-]

I'd offer, but I'll be moving very soon.  One of the denizens of
c.l.lisp proposed a site, and we could always try just sticking a page
on CLiki.

On a related note, any news on the gcl-users mailing list?

Aloha,
+Chris

--
Some people have so much respect for their superiors they have none
left for themselves.