gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: KCL report, was Re: Re: Server sockets with GCL?

From: Chris Hall
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: KCL report, was Re: Re: Server sockets with GCL?
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 11:20:38 -1000

Jeff Dalton <address@hidden> writes:

> Last I knew (sometime last year) Taiichi Yuasa's e-mail
> address was address@hidden
>
> I don't know all of the KCL -> AKCL -> GCL history, but KCL
> started off much more restricted than it later became.
>
> For quite a while, AKCL had to be distributed as diffs
> (as you probably know).
>
> -- Jeff

I *was* wondering about all the diffs in the AKCL distro.  Interesting -
sounds a bit like some sort of compromise between the parties, perhaps?

Thanks for the e-mail address - I guess I'll give it s try.

Aloha,
+Chris

--
Another thing one could say is anything using corporate
doublespeak.  The eyes of thine listener shall glazeth over: and thou