gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: [support #103041] Make of gcl failed

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: [support #103041] Make of gcl failed
Date: 06 May 2004 10:27:24 -0400

Greetings!  Just wanted to add two notes to Mike's very helpful reply!

1) The temporary site is only updated occasionally.  The latest source
   can always be found in CVS as per the intstructions on the
   temporary site, and in tar format at debian.org

2) Your problem stems from FC1 use of exec-shield.  You can disable it
   and all will be well with 2.5.3.  Otherwise, get 2.6.1 or later,
   where the necessary calls to 'setarch i386' have been rolled into
   the GCL binary itself.

Take care,