gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: logical-pathname-translations 2.6.1 vs 2.7.0

From: Chris Hall
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: logical-pathname-translations 2.6.1 vs 2.7.0
Date: 17 Apr 2004 04:18:43 -1000

Camm Maguire <address@hidden> writes:

> Greetings!
>
> Chris Hall <address@hidden> writes:
>

> > FWIW, I noticed that prioritization of yet-to-be implemented ANSI
> > features was discussed in the referenced messages.  I have no idea of
> > the internals, but from a purely pragmatic viewpoint, doing what it
> > takes to get GCL to successfully compile and load the CLOCC libraries
> > might be worth considering. ;-)
> >

> OK, we'll put logical pathnames/clocc/common-lisp controller toward
> the top of the agenda for 2.7.x, unless anyone objects.

Woot!  That's all anyone could ask!

And, Camm, thanks for all the time you've spent responding to my posts
- it has been *very* much appreciated on my part.

While I don't think that I could contribute anything useful in the way
of implementation work or even knowledgeable testing at this point, is
there some list of tasks I could look over to see if there is
something I think I _could_ manage?