gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: (Summary view of above)

From: Dennis Decker Jensen
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: (Summary view of above)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 18:15:08 +0000

         I was under the impression that there wasn't a gcl
        backend for slime. I would love to be mistaken on this.

You are right, there isn't.  The backend should be factored
out already, so that making a backend for GCL shouldn't be
difficult in case somebody wants it bad enough.

Dennis Decker Jensen

"Conway's Law: The structure of a system reflects the structure
of the organization that built it.

Conway's Law has been stated even more strongly:
The structure of any system designed by an organization
is isomorphic to the structure of the organization."
 -- Edward Yourdon and Larry L. Constantine, 1979