gcl-devel

Re: Some history, was Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: Status of GCL?

From: Jeff Dalton
Subject: Re: Some history, was Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: Status of GCL?
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 00:38:11 +0100 (BST)

Quoting Camm Maguire <address@hidden>:

> Wow ...  truly honored to be in the presence of such a veteran!

Thanks.  (Blush)  I'm afraid I'm going to have to disappoint you,
though:

> In any case, your experience with netbsd might be really valuable.

Unfortunately, it was so long ago that I don't remember anything
useful about NetBSD; and I don't have access to any NetBSD machine.

> ... Would you be interested in helping with this
> or any other area of GCL development?

I would be interested in helping where I could; but it will
be a couple of months before I have much time.

I think the first step for me will be to get a recent version of
GCL and try to get my existing code to work.

-- Jeff