gcl-devel

RE: [Gcl-devel] CLCS - internal-program-error class not defined.

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: RE: [Gcl-devel] CLCS - internal-program-error class not defined.
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 09:03:41 +1000

Hi Camm.

| This having been
| said, if this starlisp is important, we could backport this one fix.
| What is starlisp?

The old Thinking Machines Corporation massively parallel Connection Machines
offered a dialect of Common Lisp called *Lisp which allowed one to define
and operate on parallel objects.  The Starlisp Simulator (written I believe
by JP Massar) was used to develope and learn *Lisp.  I am just trying to get
it running on GCL for old-times sake.

A far more generally useful project for us to support with GCL, I think, is
the cl-pdf/cl-typesetting library.

Cheers

Mike Thomas