gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: PLT code and Mach-O

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: PLT code and Mach-O
Date: 09 Mar 2004 15:51:45 -0500

Greetings.  Basically yes, but for clarity:

g.c
typedef struct {
  const char *n;
  unsigned long ad;
} Plt;

#include <math.h>
static Plt mplt[]={{"cos",(unsigned long)(void *)cos}};

int
main() {
  return 0;
}
gcc -g -Wall -c g.c -o g.o
g.c:7: warning: `mplt' defined but not used

Thanks for your help with this!

Take care,