gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: gcl and the random tester

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: gcl and the random tester
Date: 26 Feb 2004 22:27:13 -0500

Greetings, and thanks!

OK I'm running with --enable-debug under gdb to catch any segfault at
the C level.  I'm hoping I can interpret my results thus far to mean
that I have a somewhat faster machine than yours -- I thought you said
>1min per form, and your segfault turned up before 900.  I've just
been running for a few minutes and am already up to 1k.  The lack of C
optimization could be a factor in both speed and error results, but if
the latter, then we pretty much know the bug is in gcc.

Take care,