gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Hhmmm

From: Eric
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Hhmmm
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 08:28:08 -0800 (PST)

Dear Camm,

I'm skeptical. None of this (below) explains why I
don't see any difference in the performance of GCL
with/without function prototypes, so that the compiler
can pass function parameters on the C stack vs. the
heap. This is the central question at the moment.

Your response to my very first email emphatically
states that you have done it, i.e. achieved a
difference in the performance of GCL with/without
function prototypes. Yet, you can't explain to me the
procedure for accomplishing this. I'm confused.

Best regards,

Eric