gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Mandrake

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Mandrake
Date: 02 Feb 2004 08:58:08 -0500

Greetings!  This is either a sed or more likely an emacs problem.  An
emacs must be installed for gcl configure currently.  In general, the
build-dependencies for GCL are listed in the head of the file
debian/control -- installing these should make these problems go away,
I'd wager.

We can and should rework the configure not to require emacs, IMHO.  In
fact, we may already have, if the user supplies --enable-emacsdir,
though I haven't tested this.

Please let me know if problems persist.

Take care,