gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] RE: [Maxima] Re: Maxima cmucl patch

From: ddj
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] RE: [Maxima] Re: Maxima cmucl patch
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 01:10:08 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Camm!

I am not running Debian at the moment, but am willing
to look into common-lisp-controller as soon I can
get Debian on my disk.

I'm using a IBM Thinkpad X23 with no floppydisk
or cd, but with an extern bootable USB cdwriter:
Unfortunately I haven't been able to boot Debian
after bootstraping the install disk and not even
Knoppix -- it doesn't reckognize the USB cdwriter.
I am currently using Archlinux.

Archlinux hasn't been too bad though.  Hopefully it
won't take too long before I can find a way to get
Debian installed without too much pain.  I miss it.

Time, so little time! ;-)

It is 2 AM and over bedtime:  I need to be fresh for
tomorrow to try out a cross-install of Debian...

Dennis Decker Jensen