gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] ansi-tests on a thinkpad & cetera

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] ansi-tests on a thinkpad & cetera
Date: 29 Jan 2004 23:54:43 -0500

Greetings!  Just a followup note here.  I've committed into head a
check for 2 arguments in all compiled macro functions for now, with a
FIXME comment indicating that eventually we should compile these as
explicitly argumented function types ("sfn") instead of the current
and older "cf" types so that argument checking need only happen from
calls within safe code.  Also escaped out the ~P in rt.lsp.  The test
suite cmpletes now, and I'll be releasing another cvs Debian package
shortly.

Take care,