gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] ansi-tests on a thinkpad & cetera

From: Paul F. Dietz
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] ansi-tests on a thinkpad & cetera
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 05:31:21 -0600

Camm Maguire wrote:

I take it this is a GCL error.  I haven't yet read the docs on this
format escape, but apparently it should print an 's' when there are
multiple arguments.  I'll look into fixing this, but you surely don't
need the -P in this case, no?

I believe I inherited that from Waters' RT.  No, it isn't necessary, but
it's a nice touch.  I'll read-conditionalize it out for now.

I'll look for the other issue(s) promptly.

        Paul