gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: address@hidden: Acl2 on gcl on Mac OS X]

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: address@hidden: Acl2 on gcl on Mac OS X]
Date: 02 Jan 2004 11:18:14 -0500

Greetings!  This instructions I believe were against version 2.6.1,
the latest stable, or version 2.7.0, the latest unstable.  We have
only recently regained access to ftp.gnu.org and therefore have been
unable to update the version there for months.  This will be addressed
shortly, with the current 2.6.1 CVS branch tagged and released as
2.6.2.  Until this is completed, you can either retrieve a source
tarball from

http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/g/gcl/gcl_2.6.1.tar.gz

or via cvs

cvs -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/gcl -r Version_2_6_1 \
 -d gcl-2.6.1 gcl

Please note that the gcl patch mentioned in the post I referenced has
now been included in both branches.  GCL should compile out of the
box.  You are likely to still need the acl2 patch as mentioned in
that post.

Please let me know if problems persist.

Take care,