gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: GCL Changeset review/audit

From: Paul F. Dietz
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: GCL Changeset review/audit
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 08:30:02 -0600

Camm Maguire wrote:

2) We have been requested to audit our CVS changes between 9/06 and
   when the compromise to savannah was discovered sometime in
   November.  I'm going over the whole thing, but I'd like those
   who've made commits in this period to also review the changes
   they've made, and ensure that the corresponding diffs match.  The
   CVS changes can be found at

        ftp://ftp.gnu.org/savannah/changsets/gcl-changes.tar.gz

I've gone over the changes to the ansi-tests/ directory tree.
I see nothing suspicious.

        Paul