gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] address@hidden: Re: Windows versus Linux performance results

From: Matt Kaufmann
Subject: [Gcl-devel] address@hidden: Re: Windows versus Linux performance results]
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 13:22:23 -0600

Camm --

An ACL2 user, Jared Davis, has reported running the same tests on the same
machine, both using GCL, that take 55 minutes on Linux but 90 minutes on
Windows.  However, the GCL versions are different.  I just thought I'd pass
this info along to you In case this surprises and interests you.  Details are
below (you'll notice that Jared took some care in the direction of making this
a fair comparison).

-- Matt